darko
REGENT
RESERVE
VIZIJA
TRIJUMF
NOIR
RODOSLOV
GRAND RESERVE
REGENT
RESERVE
VIZIJA
TRIJUMF
NOIR
RODOSLOV
RESERVE
1

red wines

Trijumf noir
Vintage 2009 i 2012

100% Pino Noir
  • Wine region
    Oplenac vineyards
  • Vineyard
    Pino Noir 4,5 ha
  • Altitude
    335 m above sea level
  • Vineyard position
    South-Eastern expositions
  • Soil composition
    Clay loam with pronounced elements of sand and stones
  • Size of bottle
    0,750 l
  • Winemaker’s Note

    The wine has an intense dark ruby color with a reddish glow. On the nose there are rich fruity aromas of ripe cherries and plums. On the palate wine is fresh and medium-bodied. Wine possesses delicate spicy characters that are superbly integrated with fruity aromas, silky tannin structure and a pleasant acidity. The finish is elegant; wine is smooth, sublime and has a great texture felt during the long lingering aftertaste.
    Production process
    Grapes hand picked and selected. The cold maceration was used from 5 to 7 days; fermentation was happening on lower temperatures, and maturation took place in new barriques of 225 litres (30%) and big oak barrels of 4,000 litres (remaining 70%).

  • Pairing with food

    Serve it with pasta, rich pizzas, homemade barbecue, veal meat, lamb and beef, grilled poultry meats. It is suitable for all types of roasted meat and semi-soft and creamy cheeses.

  • Serving

    16 - 20ºC

  • Glasses

    For medium-bodied and mature wines - an original glass for Pinot Noir.

ORDER WINE


  • AWC Vienna
    Austria
  • Berba 2008
    2013 SREBRNA MEDALJA
  • Berba 2008
    2012 ZLATNA MEDALJA
  • Internati wine
    and Spirit Competition
    Velika Britanija
  • Berba 2008
    2014 BRONZANA MEDALJA
  • Mondial des Pinots
    Switzerland 2013
  • Berba 2007
    2013 SREBRNA MEDALJA
  • Decanter world wine awards
    Velika Britanija 2010
  • Berba 2007
    2012 BRONZANA MEDALJA
  • International wine challenge
    Cup
    Velika Britanija 2010
  • Berba 2007
    2014 BRONZANA MEDALJA
  • Balkan International Wine Competition
    Bulgaria 2014
  • Berba 2007
    2014 BRONZANA MEDALJA